TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality
Beth - 2014-10-19

I did not defend her, I questioned your choice of words and your generalizations... It appears to be you who is selectively reading. (again).

Wanting nice things does not make you lazy or greedy; I wish somebody would buy me a new car... I'm not lazy or greedy! It's human nature to want nice things... Is there nothing you want that you can't afford?!

Again with the 'Chinese' women rhetoric. As I said before... The whole world over, men and women, want nice things they can't afford... Why do you feel the need to make the 'Chinese women' distinction? I say because you are a misogynistic racist.

So what if she sends you an email with a picture of a necklace? Did she ask you to buy it for her? No, not according to your post. So if she were really 'entitled' she would have simply said "buy this for me". I am not defending that attitude, but I don't agree with your rant about that equating to deserving things or being owed a living, that is just a symptom of your racism.

Your post was not about the entitlement mentality, it was just a misogynistic and racist overreaction to a young girl chancing her arm.

Messages In This Thread
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality -- Beth -- 2014-10-19
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality

Go to another board -