TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality
yu2fa3 - 2014-10-20

You appear to be having trouble with basic English again...

I didn't say it was acceptable for others to buy expensive things for people (although it is completely the prerogative of the buyer) and it is not acceptable to feel people should buy you expensive gifts just because you're a girl.

All I said was that wanting expensive things that you maybe cannot afford yourself is human nature and what the advertising industry relies on. It's not solely the domain of Chinese women.

There's a coarse principle involved here. They are not about to agree with you. They want you to have certain views, so anything that possibly might appear reasonable to them they will just ignore and pretend you never said it. These blokes can't get a woman for love nor money. They would do better to ask my advice on how they can change their attitudes and make themselves more attractive to the opposite sex. If I had time I would furnish them with an e-mail address and start with the basics. You see all this doing without a woman because they can't get one has turned them sour ,made them coarse and vulgar, made them rigid and unforgiving.

Messages In This Thread
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality -- Beth -- 2014-10-20
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality -- yu2fa3 -- 2014-10-20
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality -- Beth -- 2014-10-21
Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality -- Beth -- 2014-10-21
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Chinese women and the entitlement mentality

Go to another board -