TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re To the fake 2
yu2fa3 - 2014-10-25

Trolls like the yufa fake will never get it that women are nobody else's property, even if they are married. Marriage is a voluntary act of bondage whose cords of which in the best case should never be broken, but it can happen when a couple separates and the cords or a bond break. Women are free to do whatever they want like anybody else. This troll and board fake has never experienced any such bonds, so he doesn't know what it actu7ally is. But honestly, who would voluntarily partner with someone like this?

Hahaha! What are you on about- for a moment I thought you were talking about corduroy trousers! Then I thought you were talking about 'bondage' And what's a 'bond break' when it's at home? hahahaha! I assume you and SB have conveniently taken a remark I made to that Chinese poster too seriously. 'Your women' isn't meant to indicate ownership.

What's a troll? Please tell me and I will tell you if I am one. Is it a poster who is notorious for posting on other sites using a different name by any chance!?

Messages In This Thread
Re To the fake 2 -- yu2fa3 -- 2014-10-25
Re To the fake 2 -- Beth -- 2014-10-25
Re To the fake 2 -- yu2fa3 -- 2014-10-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re To the fake 2

Go to another board -