TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Private "schools" and schools
Beth - 2014-10-26

In the first place, the first time you came here it was you who did all these things that you accuse this board and its users of. You get the replies you deserve, I think.

Ummm... No.

The first time I came here was to give a positive review of the school I worked at in response to a disgruntled tourist-teacher who had posted negatively on here after he was fired after being given repeated chances to improve his lessons and choosing not to.

I was then subjected to insult after insult from you, which continued when I returned to amend my previous review to reflect the school as it is now, 3 years later. All because I gave a positive review and that is impossible in Turnoi-land.

You are happy being ignorant about the ESL industry and that means it's more worthwhile talking to a brick wall. Only a fool chooses to remain ignorant and you are the most foolish of all.

The fact is you have behaved appallingly, all because I offered a positive review and years later you are still doing the and thing. Sad really.

Messages In This Thread
Re Private "schools" and schools -- Beth -- 2014-10-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Private "schools" and schools

Go to another board -