TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Private "schools" and schools
Beth - 2014-10-27

Yes, I do unfortunately know your silly terminology. And I think anyone with half a brain can see there is nothing groveling about my personality in the slightest. It is just the 'insult' you trot out when you come across someone who has had a positive experience. Yawn.

I was perfectly nice in my original posts, I defended my school and set the record straight about why youngenglishman was actually fired... You chose to take his post at face value (because it fits with your bias) and reject mine (because it doesn't) despite YEM never returning to refute ny correction as he knew his original post was full of lies. Yet, in spite of this, you and your underlings continued to insult me... So if you want to blame somebody for my tone with you, blame yourself, you set it. And continue to do so. We can see from the sheer amount of edited posts you're unable to respond without insults, whereas as mine very rarely are edited as I have tried to remain balanced... Something very difficult to do when faced with such childishness and willful ignorance of the larger ESL world.

Messages In This Thread
Re Private "schools" and schools -- Beth -- 2014-10-27
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Private "schools" and schools

Go to another board -