TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Arrogant frauds on ESL sites in the crappy corporate world of ESL
yu2fa3 - 2014-11-07

For whatever it is worth, Turnoi, I totally disagree how you describe the situation.
It needs to be re framed.
Urgently!

I totally agree with you; but the poor dumb-dunce needs you to lay it on the line (the noble cause against the troll-clan(of two) needs)and tell him why you disagree with his learned 'description of the situation' hahaha!

And in pinyin specially for SB since he's angry that us FT's ain't keeping up with our Chinese like wot we should. He like all of us I am sure will reason 'well, I would have put that word here- got rid of that word there- and that word is inappropriate IMHO' hahaha! so he's welcome to pick holes in it.

wo3 wan2 quan2 tong2 yi4 ni3 suo3 shuo1 de0. dan4 shi4, Silverboy xiang3 rang4 ni3 shuo1 de0 geng4 xiang2 xi4 yi4 dian3 ni3 wei4 shen3 me0 bu4 tong2 yi4 ta1 de0 guan1 dian3

Messages In This Thread
Re: Arrogant frauds on ESL sites in the crappy corporate world of ESL -- BeenThere -- 2014-11-06
Re: Arrogant frauds on ESL sites in the crappy corporate world of ESL -- yu2fa3 -- 2014-11-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Arrogant frauds on ESL sites in the crappy corporate world of ESL

Go to another board -