TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Beth - 2014-12-07

What utter, utter nonsense!

1: Cambridge ESOL is taught in state schools. The KET, PET and FCE exams have a specific 'for schools' curriculum that I not only prepare students for, but that I am also an examiner of. Look up FCE for schools before you make yourself look more stupid.

2: Yes I teach IELTS students. For the last time although I specialize in YL classes, I also teach adults. Something that has been said repeatedly and that you ignore repeatedly.

3: I don't teach kindergarten, I teach young learners which is primary and upwards. The fact you don't know the difference is yet further proof you have no right commenting on this area of teaching as you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

4: I take more time than them to prepare lessons because I plan each lesson based on the individual needs of each class, not write one lesson plan to cover multiple classes. The fact you have now stooped to implying that they are better teachers because they spend less time planning has just lost you any shred of credibility you had!

You have been shown repeatedly to be out of your depth. Give it up.

Messages In This Thread
Re TPR -- Beth -- 2014-12-07
Re TPR -- Steven Forsyth -- 2014-12-08
Re TPR -- Sludge -- 2014-12-08
Re: Re TPR -- Fifi -- 2014-12-08
Re: Re TPR -- yu2fa3 -- 2014-12-08
Re TPR -- yu2fa3 -- 2014-12-08
Re TPR -- Beth -- 2014-12-08
Re TPR -- Steven Forsyth -- 2014-12-09
Re TPR -- Beth -- 2014-12-09

Go to another board -