TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Steven Forsyth - 2014-12-08
In response to Re TPR (Beth)

I take issue with point No 4. I have noticed a certain poster on here ( whom you despise ) who is famous in Chinese ESL has said exactly that on numerous occasions: He designs his lesson plans in order to cater for the individual needs of his different classes and students. However you think he is a fool and an idiot, he makes you look like a hypocrite now.

The poster in question is a man of impeccable morals and character, but you castigated him as being a "fraud". He is considered to be an elder statesman of ESL, and was a leading star teacher at universities in Guangxi province. He is also loved by students in three different provinces, thanks to his fluency in Chinese and his previous work experience.

And no Beth, it ain't Turnoi. I know this person well and he is a personal friend. I take offence at your attempts to muddy his name and reputation on here.

You sound like a politician who is fading in popularity when you post on here. You try to distort the truth to suit your own wicked agenda. Shame on you!

Messages In This Thread
Re TPR -- Beth -- 2014-12-07
Re TPR -- Steven Forsyth -- 2014-12-08
Re TPR -- Sludge -- 2014-12-08
Re: Re TPR -- Fifi -- 2014-12-08
Re: Re TPR -- yu2fa3 -- 2014-12-08
Re TPR -- yu2fa3 -- 2014-12-08
Re TPR -- Beth -- 2014-12-08
Re TPR -- Steven Forsyth -- 2014-12-09
Re TPR -- Beth -- 2014-12-09

Go to another board -