TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Teaching in China, Chinese women.
Beth - 2014-12-14

Again it's about money with you! Not personal achievement. You bitch about schools whose only concern is profits and yet money seems to be the biggest factor in any opinion you hold! I don't teach for the money, I never have. I teach because I love teaching, because I am an educator. The minimal increase in salary I get for heading YL studies was not why I took the role, I took it because my experience can help other teachers and in turn their students. My knowledge and experience of YL exams is helpful to other teachers and in turn their students. I teach because it's my vocation, not because it's easy and allows me a visa so I can persue impressionable Chinese women (and when they fail to be impressed, rent one).

Being a DOS does not automatically equal low moral standards or a lack of principles.

And considering you have started threads on here asking for tips on services offered by prostitutes, claiming that you have high moral standards is a bit rich!

Messages In This Thread
Re Teaching in China, Chinese women. -- Beth -- 2014-12-14
Re Teaching in China, Chinese women. -- Sludge -- 2014-12-15
Re Teaching in China, Chinese women. -- Royal Treasury -- 2014-12-21
Re Teaching in China, Chinese women. -- Beth -- 2014-12-21
Re Teaching in China, Chinese women. -- Somebody -- 2014-12-21
Re Teaching in China, Chinese women. -- Beth -- 2014-12-15
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Teaching in China, Chinese women.

Go to another board -