TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Be aware of Beanstalk School in Beijing
LD - 2014-12-22
In response to Be aware of Beanstalk School in Beijing (Richard)

Dear Richard,

Thank you for posting this account and comments regarding Frank C. Having worked as an HOD with this extremely concerning, risk-taking and controlling individual, who moved with ease to his new position of trust and power within China at an otherwise good international school in Qingdao with fantastic students, I can confirm that the experience of myself and many other UK/USA/Australian trained and experienced secondary school teachers is in accordance with your observations. I cannot write a detailed account here on such a forum but feel free to make contact for further potentially alarming information. He is still at large but his current employers have been alerted to thoroughly check out his background and references - I hope they do for the sake of the students and the teachers who care about education and not about power and self-promotion.

I hope that your career is a far happier one for you now and wish you well.

Regards and have a great Christmas and New Year 2015!

Messages In This Thread
Be aware of Beanstalk School in Beijing -- Richard -- 2012-02-21
Re Be aware of Beanstalk School in Beijing -- LD -- 2014-12-22
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Be aware of Beanstalk School in Beijing

Go to another board -