TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2015-02-04
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.

All shrivelled up and difficult to hit even with a size 43 is it? Yes I did say you must be an old-timer. Please don't take out your inadequateness on women.

#2 Parent John O'Shei - 2015-02-04

If you dropped
your pants in front of me I would give you a kick where it hurts chum.

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much.

#3 Parent Outraged Teacher Maureen, - 2015-01-16

This is my girlfriend. We have only been together for ten years and in that time I have bought her an expensive necklace and a handbag. She doesn’t need these gifts as her father owns a gas company and has a string of massage parlors across China. Her personal wealth comes, not from her father but her own hard work in the aromatherapy business. She is very particular about the car she drives as she doesn’t want to appear ostentatious or be kidnapped for ransom. I quite like her Skoda. It’s comfortable and very economical.

She could have had a very handsome and rich Chinese boyfriend as one of her girlfriends told me at the cocktail party where we sampled Long Island Ice Tea. This friend is always wondering why I was the chosen one, being a foreigner, so on one occasion I dropped my pants and said “Well, there is this.”

She is cute, a curvy size 10 and is very easy to get along with and there are many like her in China.

OH MY GOD, you are the type of teacher who give us all a bad name! You must be the old-timer teacher of elderly years, definitely male, who give us all a bad name. If you dropped your pants in front of me I would give you a kick where it hurts chum.

#4 Parent John O'Shei - 2015-01-08

Brought to you by our sponsors - The China Sex Tourism Bureau.

That sounds like a piece from a Chinese written English textbook though, seriously.

#5 Parent yu2fa3 - 2015-01-07

This is my girlfriend. We have only been together for ten years and in that time I have bought her an expensive necklace and a handbag. She doesn’t need these gifts as her father owns a gas company and has a string of massage parlors across China. Her personal wealth comes, not from her father but her own hard work in the aromatherapy business. She is very particular about the car she drives as she doesn’t want to appear ostentatious or be kidnapped for ransom. I quite like her Skoda. It’s comfortable and very economical.

She could have had a very handsome and rich Chinese boyfriend as one of her girlfriends told me at the cocktail party where we sampled Long Island Ice Tea. This friend is always wondering why I was the chosen one, being a foreigner, so on one occasion I dropped my pants and said “Well, there is this.”

She is cute, a curvy size 10 and is very easy to get along with and there are many like her in China.

Well, I am about the only one on the site who maintains that ordinary Chinese girls are loyal and make good girlfriends or wives for FT's without character problems. I see nothing in your e-mail which supports my sincerely held point of view. Once again, I am not impressed with bars, cars or Long Island tea. Before my girlfriend became my wife we would go to street barbecues and drink 2.5 yuan beer. We'd climb mountains and both travel by hard-seat.

I gather that 'massage parlours' is a euphemistic term for whore houses?

#6 Parent SeeL - 2015-01-06

#7 Parent yu2fa3 - 2015-01-06

No question it's photoshopped.

Those legs are freakishly long and skinny.

Have to wonder the OPs motivation in posting this.

Maybe the poster has airbrushed his girlfriend a little, but that doesn't detract from his message.

The poster's motivations are clear, he wants to make it clear to women-haters that Chinese women can make very nice girlfriends and wives irrespective of their financial status. However if one spends all one's time frequenting whore house in China you won't get a nice Chinese woman to practice your airbrushing on.

#8 Parent Somebody - 2015-01-06

No question it's photoshopped.

Those legs are freakishly long and skinny.

Have to wonder the OPs motivation in posting this.

Return to Index › Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China

Go to another board -