TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Re Changing careers
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2015-01-18
Re: Re Changing careers

Maybe you did not refer to T as being a homosexual, but he was referred to as being a "bum bandit" on another forum by a certain poster there, a disgraceful remark. In fact, he was as accused of basically being a child molester and a pedophile, although there is no evidence whatsoever to back up those allegations. The mods on DD had the common sense to shut down that tawdry and stupid thread last year.

I am sure you have posted on there, even if you did not make the outrageous allegations.

hahaha, I bet Mr T rests easy when he knows he has you to bring up these things again, lest we forget or like me plain didn't know. When SB is out there batting for you who needs enemies hahaha! only joking lol.

I don't see turnoi as a bum-bandit SB. However, him and his gang have been suggesting that innocent posters were paedophiles for years, so he shouldn't get too upset about being referred to as the comparatively decent aforementioned. What goes around comes around I'm afraid. Bum-bandits as you so crudely put it are like the rest of us, some good some bad. Homosexuals by and large are okay....but as CL informs us they hAVE STOLEN A GOOD eNGLISH WORD.

Return to Index › Re: Re Changing careers

Go to another board -