TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › To San Migs and SB
#1 Parent Beth - 2015-01-29
Re To San Migs and SB

Then please, by all means, go and do them.

This board would be a much more helpful and supportive place/resource for real teachers without you and the rest of the troll troupe polluting it.

#2 Parent Terry Tuppence - 2015-01-29
Re To San Migs and SB

This website is replaceable too. We also have other things to do with our time.

#3 Parent Terry Tuppence - 2015-01-29
Re: Re To San Migs and SB

It was said that they are scared about getting blocked in China...

How about they stop using Google Ads, fonts or API's then? It would speed the site up a lot for those that aren't using a VPN.

That would probably do far more than worrying about certain schools or corrupt officials that get offended. Or Beth for that matter.

#4 Parent Fifi - 2015-01-29
Re: Re To San Migs and SB

I heard it's bad.
The mods are quite liberal, they believe in freedom of expression. The philosophy of the editor was (when I was a moderator) and probably still is that the Forum belongs to the posters, not to the mods.
But there are limits....

#5 Parent Beth - 2015-01-29
Re To San Migs and SB

Good grief!! If the ones that make it through are the least offensive of the bunch, I shudder to think of the Neanderthal content of the ones that don't!!

Fifi - 2015-01-29
To San Migs and SB

Hi guys!
I hear that many of your messages (mostly in response to Beth's posts) don't get approved online.
Reason: Outrageously misogynist.
Would hate to see you two disappear from this board as sometimes - sometimes - you have good points.
But who knows....
Nobody is irreplaceable.
And life here would go on without you guys...
San Migs, you will remember that you were banned a couple of weeks a few months ago. You're "on probation"....

Return to Index › To San Migs and SB

Go to another board -