TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Eye spy with my little eye...
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2015-02-01
Re: Spector says you don't need a big pot to urinate in.........

I am as broke as a joke mate, but I am always honest and upfront about that with any chinese girlfriendess. I am longer in the polluted old place, but I do have fond memories of some of my past 20 something GF's, not much money was needed for some of them, on the contrary, they would pay for me.

Tell me about it! This is your first post but you do seem like the sort of bloke that any girlfriend would be able to take back to her parents with impunity. Just keep on being honest, mate.

There was a Spectre on the site a while ago (sensible bloke) You must be an American though?

#2 Parent Beth - 2015-02-01
Re Eye spy with my little eye...

Actually, I don't discuss people... I discuss their views which they post openly about and I discuss their suitability to teach given those opinions. If they don't want their views and therefore character "discussed", they probably shouldn't post their sordid views of teaching on a teaching forum, should they?

If you put your opinion in the public eye, expect dissection. Just as I expect dissection of my views... Although swatting down the intellectual power houses that frequent this board is not exactly taxing.

Everything I interpreted from Shaun/Silverboy's online resume, came as a direct result of his own posts, his own views and opinions.

Are you trying to imply I used a degree mill with your post? As that is really not the case! I've divulged the details of my education history far more than any other poster on this forum... Mainly because I know my qualifications are real and stand up to scrutiny... Unlike those of the touriat-teachers that pollute this board.

#3 Parent Spector - 2015-02-01
Re: Spector says you don't need a big pot to urinate in.........

I am as broke as a joke mate, but I am always honest and upfront about that with any chinese girlfriendess. I am longer in the polluted old place, but I do have fond memories of some of my past 20 something GF's, not much money was needed for some of them, on the contrary, they would pay for me.

#4 Parent Lenna - 2015-01-31

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Exactly. The OP 'discusses' people. Degree mill 'credential' holders must always have a small mind.

#5 Parent yu2fa3 - 2015-01-31

I think he could sue you for libel.

Hahaha! Not really, all of us FT's don't have a pot to piss in. No the best he can do is to send her nasty e-mail "Dear Beth, I am furious that you've managed to tell the absolute truth about me on ESLTB, and if I had any spare cash I'd ask Mr T to recommend a solicitor and sue you! End of story!" hahaha!

#6 Parent Lenna - 2015-01-31

I have a degree in Linguistics ( Class 2A, Hons ), International Teaching Licence, and many years teaching experience = I visited a degree mill, got an online TEFL and since then have been dossing about China doing as little as possible.

I think he could sue you for libel.

#7 Parent San Migs - 2015-01-31

Don't expect a polite post from him in return though!!!!!

#8 Parent Shaun - 2015-01-31

Are you sure that I even wrote the advertisement, Beth?

#9 Parent Beth - 2015-01-31

I don't think you'll find I was discussing him, I was interpreting for him!

When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch.

Bette Davis

I also love the hypocrisy that you demonstrate repeatedly, as I see that you never seem to hold this same standard to Silverboy who "discusses" me time and time again...

Hypocrisy is anything whatever may deceive the cleverest and most penetrating man, but the least wide-awake of children recognises it and is revolted by it, however ingeniously it may be disguised.

Leo Tolstoy

#10 Parent martin hainan - 2015-01-31

Why do you need to dissect his job ad? How do you know it is even him?

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people. - Eleanor Roosevelt

#11 Parent Beth - 2015-01-31

Well, a couple of reasons.

Firstly he posted under the name Shaun a week or so ago.

Secondly because if there are two aussie ex models with (supposed) degrees in linguistics and international teaching licenses (something SB specifically mentioned yesterday in a different post), who considers themselves to be a competent conversation teacher and who only wants to teach university classes to young Chinese girls, then my dog is the president of the United States!

And why do I feel the need? Because it's bloody funny, that's why!!

#12 Parent San Migs - 2015-01-31

Why do you need to dissect his job ad? How do you know it is even him?

#13 Parent Robert - 2015-01-30

Great post Beth, it gave me a chuckle this morning, ha ha ha.

Beth - 2015-01-30
Eye spy with my little eye...

Something beginning with "Hahahahahaha!"

Hi, very experienced oral English teacher looking for a teaching position in Nanning, Guangxi. I have a degree in Linguistics ( Class 2A, Hons ), International Teaching Licence, and many years teaching experience. My experience is teaching at university level, and I am very skilled and competent. I have mainly taught young Chinese women 18-22 years during my teaching career, and I have great respect for my former students. I am a former photographic fashion model, and super-confident and friendly. Surely I can bring further prestige to your institution. I also have a high degree of cultural awareness and sensitivity.

If you are in Nanning and looking for a reliable, diligent and competent English teacher, contact me soon!

contact Shaun, lifein_wuhan2007@yahoo.com.au

Oh, I haven't laughed so much this week! Just the thing I needed on a rainy afternoon!! Let's play a game of "decode" shall we?

* Very experienced oral English teacher = I can talk at students for ages.

* I have a degree in Linguistics ( Class 2A, Hons ), International Teaching Licence, and many years teaching experience = I visited a degree mill, got an online TEFL and since then have been dossing about China doing as little as possible.

* My experience is teaching at university level = I know next to nothing about teaching so I can only talk at students who have already been taught English by a real teacher. And even then I'm not too hot at vocabulary definitions.

* I am very skilled and competent. = I can even do grammar activities. Like anagrams.

* I have mainly taught young Chinese women 18-22 years during my teaching career = They're just about legal and yet still niave enough to not realise what a lecherous pervert I am.

* I have great respect for my former students. = Unless they send me pictures of handbags or necklaces.

* I am a former photographic fashion model = Well past my prime and too short for catwalk

* and super-confident and friendly. = Especially if you're one of those naive 18-22 year old female students who I'm more concerned about shagging than teaching.

* Surely I can bring further prestige to your institution. = Surely I can bring further STDs to your institution.

* I also have a high degree of cultural awareness. = I take every opportunity to criticize and condemn Chinese people for being stupid, lazy, entitled and corrupt.

*And sensitivity = I always say thank you to the prostitutes at the brothels I so often frequent.

* If you are in Nanning and looking for a reliable, diligent and competent English teacher, contact me soon! = I'm desperate for a job since the last place fired me after they realised I'd spelt unreliable (midnight flit advocate), lazy (1 lesson for 16 classes) and incompetent (I don't even know what th CEFR is!) wrong on my resume!

:D :D :D :D

Return to Index › Eye spy with my little eye...

Go to another board -