TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Beijing vs Shanghai
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2015-03-09
Re Beijing vs Shanghai

It's simple. We don't want paedophiles in the ESL world (in fact, the whole world), but there's loads of them and I [edited].

LGBT people are welcome though.

#2 Parent John O' Shei - 2015-03-09
Re Beijing vs Shanghai

Don't act innocent. We all know what you were trying to do.

#3 Parent Spector - 2015-03-09
Re Beijing vs Shanghai

It's funny how homosexuals, peadophiles et al, keeps getting discussed on here, it makes me wonder what is really going on in some posters brains. I have seen the P word mentioned more times on this board than any bleeding other. Begs the question, why?

#4 Parent Dragonized - 2015-03-09
Re Beijing vs Shanghai

If he really thought of me as what he thinks what a "westerner" should be he would not have responded to me the way he did under the "girondale" moniker. Both the girondales and the yufas of this world spend most of their energy denying the fact that they are being racists to themselves. It doesn't matter whether they show this by criticizing or protecting what they think china or chinese culture is. At the end of the day they are 2 Moral Relativists with no real solutions.

As you can see John...some people only pretend to be against each other. But when someone with a view that could lower the value of both their viewpoints they start agreeing with each other faster than you can snap your fingers.

I do understand that people make mistakes, saying things like "where are you originally from..." or they will say things to me like "no offense" if they make a tongue in cheek ethnic joke but profile me instinctively when they see me because they don't want to sound offensive. But things like that are on a totally different level than exposing my personal info to someone I do not like, then lying to me about it. It seems as if certain Christians on this forum have no trouble rationalizing the performance of unethical moral standards, so as long as they are carried out against others who do not share the same belief systems as them. I can only say thank you for being consistent with your ideas and for not always trying to dominate the conversation. That is something plenty of people who are older can sure learn!

#5 Parent : yu2fa3 - 2015-03-09
Re Beijing vs Shanghai

I want to point out that some of my best friends are homosexuals. However we wouldnt want a protracted cat-fight on this forum (its an horrible sight) if they are homosexuals (spector could be right) which...I dont know. Just in case they should be banned until they stop hissing hahaha!

#6 Parent John O'Shei - 2015-03-08
Re Beijing vs Shanghai

I don't believe that he is playing a victim card of any sort as AFAIK, he hasn't even referred to his own racial status recently and I don't care what race he is as I (at least try to) treat people from all racial backgrounds equally.

He's an American and therefore a westerner just like any of us that post on here. Anybody who disagrees with that: try your subtle attacks against him if you want, but when it's homophobic insults one minute, then racism the next, you'll just end up making yourselves look like total idiots.

Return to Index › Re Beijing vs Shanghai

Go to another board -