TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Beijing vs Shanghai
#1 Parent : yu2fa3 - 2015-03-09
Re: Re Beijing vs Shanghai

Well said san migs,and the other posts about perverts.haifen came back from parents room by which time that post had rolled past into history,but good post as usual for you.

#2 Parent San Migs - 2015-03-09

Yes, the chinese never know when to stop at times do they?

I remember once many years back, some odious clerk at the school came a rapping on my front door of school provided flat at around 9:30 at night, he insisted I teach his friends kid english there and then, I just laughed and shut the door in his face, and changed the locks the next day, only problem with living in China I found, if you are a foreigner or like you with mixed child, they think they can invade your privacy relentlessly. Does get wearing eh?

#3 Parent : yu2fa3 - 2015-03-09

Thanks.

Esther is a bit too much in demand hereabouts, so it will be time to leave. I have to step in occasionally otherwise she gets over tired. overall though a good experience.

#4 Parent Fifi - 2015-03-08

"poor old cutandpaste"... David, your poetry is sublime. I love every syllable of it. Please do not make concessions. Remain 100% David.
I wish you a very, very nice last week of vacation in China.
May you get out of there with a clearer view of what you want in life and what you don't want.
My best wishes,
Fifi

#5 Parent : yu2fa3 - 2015-03-08
Re Beijing vs Shanghai

Seems to be turnoi he has it in for. The rest of us being dirty little toerags of little consewuence. Wish they would kiss and make up because poor old cutandpaste only wanted to love him and look after him.

#6 Parent Spector - 2015-03-08
Re Beijing vs Shanghai

Drags return is quite funny don't you think? Perhaps a gambit to liven things up, or maybe he returned to China so felt compelled to rant again, hahahah

#7 Parent : yu2fa3 - 2015-03-07
Re Beijing vs Shanghai

No no there were more than three of you in the seedy-six which LondonGirl named you .Yoi risk insulting the three you have left out.Who were the othet three fighters for justice please?We should ask Beth maybe?

Return to Index › Re Beijing vs Shanghai

Go to another board -