TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Hi Turnoi...
#1 Parent : yu2fa3 - 2015-03-13
Re Hi Turnoi...

Hahaha!now you has him on the couch! Just hope you two havent scared him off thats all I am saying.

#2 Parent Dragonized - 2015-03-13
Re Hi Turnoi...

I get the feeling that because Turnoi was abused and seemed to come out of it alright he thinks that other people should also be 'strong" and maybe not complain about the past.

It is a fact that he was physically abused, he has stated this on the forum in the past. I do feel bad that this happened to him. I also admired the way he stood up against tyrannical government practices, and to his credit he still criticizes countries like china even if said country has made progress in development. The idea of "strong" for him is just intellectualizing trauma to cover up the suffering that victims of abuse went through. This will make him and to people who take his advice blind still to the predators of this world. Now I am not a sage or an authority on this, I merely speak from personal experience. I myself have tried the "strong" part of self rationalizing that by being stoic you can change the world and change people. That is the whole point: You CANNOT CHANGE PEOPLE. Homo Sapien Sapiens are not all of the same species, and I do not mean this in a race or ethnic way when making this post. I mean that there are predators in this world who look like people, and then there are normal folk. Being strong, truly Strong is being free from delusion, totally free from delusion. Turnoi in this case is religious, and bad people such as Yu2Fa3 also claim to be religious like him. He believes in the idea that everyone has a Soul, so everyone can be saved so as long as you find that "good" in them. I believe in NO SUCH THING. But this has made Turnoi believe me to be hateful/bitter when I am only being realistic. Now Turnoi is telling other posters that I am an old man in my 60's barely scraping by in life and living on the charity of society such as eating at soup kitchens. Someone may have fed him this lie and may have even provided false evidence. But there is also the possibility that he made this up completely himself. This would not be the 1st time that he has done this to me, either.

I understand you are trying to be a mediator between the two of us, and I appreciate your concern. But I think this disagreement need to be worked out between the two of us under the context of having more honesty. Now I know I use aliases when I post, and even my email does not show my real name. But I really don't understand why people have to feel so insecure to the point of making up stories about me. That hardly qualifies as being strong.

Return to Index › Re Hi Turnoi...

Go to another board -