TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Esther at Beijing Airport on her return
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2015-03-20
Re Esther at Beijing Airport on her return

Your wife was fortunate to find a husband who displays such sensitivity for her culture and family.

Good of you to say so. Yes, I do try.

#2 Parent martin hainan - 2015-03-20

Your wife was fortunate to find a husband who displays such sensitivity for her culture and family.

#3 Parent : yu2fa3 - 2015-03-20

Well they mostly eat road-kill dogs in her village.Those dogd found freshly killed on main roads outside village mind. But uncle did kill his poodle type dog in honour of our visit. Think it was slived up for hotpot;dont know exactly I declined.

#4 Parent San Migs - 2015-03-20

Dogs legs? Really or are you pulling my hairy old leg, lol

#5 Parent : yu2fa3 - 2015-03-19

They did,they asked too much of her.Mind,she was a willing victim. They kept doing silly things like giving her fag lighters to play with. They did teach her to say 'dogs' legs,very tasty.'

#6 Parent San Migs - 2015-03-19

Very cute, yes, I bet the Chinese overtaxed her though, they can't seem to leave kids well enough alone.

#7 Parent Fifi - 2015-03-17
Re: Esther at Beijing Airport on her return

Glad you are back home safely, David.
She looks so adorable...

yu2fa3 - 2015-03-17
Esther at Beijing Airport on her return

We stayed in a hotel called The Red Tree opposite the railway station on Sunday. I made a bad decision for us saying that to avoid food poisoning (the effects of) on our return to London we had better eat McDonald. Esther and Haifen were up all night but I was the cleaner having not eaten a fish burger myself.

From that hotel we were able to access all the sites we wanted to(but at the risk of being told I should have done my research beforehand hahaha!) save this forum. Anybody else hasn't been able to access this forum from Beijing- or was it just my browser?

Esther lost too much weight in China because the Chinese wouldn't leave her alone so she was a bit over-taxed. Because they put several layers of thick clothes on babies I hadn't noticed her skinny appearance. She is relaxed and recovering at home now.

Return to Index › Esther at Beijing Airport on her return

Go to another board -