TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re To Cunning Linguist: Is it THAT bad?
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2015-03-30
Re To Cunning Linguist: Is it THAT bad?

Where I reside/work is my business as you have been told countless times before. I mentioned once that I had had a 5-day holiday in Qingdao, Shandong province. This seems to be a bit of an obsession with you. Leave it alone, there's a good chap!

Relax CL I'm only winding you up. You seem an interesting enough sort of chap to me, but at the end of the day we are to each other just some blokes on some obscure Internet forum, so I'm not that interested to really care where you are actually China-situated. A word to the wise though, Shandong or the other province are massive places and so you could probably inform the interested which province you are in with impunity- how's anybody going to find a fly fishing and coffee house in a million square miles? hahaha! At the moment your cloaked totally secrecy is a bit like a young woman in a burka-all the frisky blokes are wondering what it's like under that ridiculous covering which has the reverse effect of wot husband Muhammad planned. Have a gay week. You are right in thinkng that my week will be unvaried; I have just snatched a minute as she has dozed off for probably five minutes

Return to Index › Re To Cunning Linguist: Is it THAT bad?

Go to another board -