TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Esther settling back into Blighty
#1 Parent yu2fa3 - 2015-04-01
Re: Re Esther settling back into Blighty

UKIP in my reality is the only party worth voting for Fifi.

#2 Parent San Migs - 2015-04-01

One does wonder, I am sure he will answer in due time.

#3 Parent Fifi - 2015-04-01

David: do you go to UKIP meetings? Or at least, is it your philosophy? It would make sense with some of your previous remarks.

#4 Parent San Migs - 2015-04-01
Re Esther settling back into Blighty

Very cute child indeed, amazing how quickly they grow.

Did you really go to a ukip meeting?Might fan the flames with a few on here, but it is not an issue with me.

Just looked through their policies, they support a commonwealth free trade area, I could support that. Of course it would have to be the larger, wealthier commonwealth countries, and not places where they burn christians or allow barbaric practices such as burning white farmers, although I think that country did leave.Australia, NZ, Canada and the UK...should have free trade and reciprocal visas imho.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_free_trade

#5 Parent Fifi - 2015-03-31
Re: Esther settling back into Blighty

Esther is truly adorable.
"They even fake the run"... very funny. I keep laughing it ;o)

yu2fa3 - 2015-03-31
Esther settling back into Blighty

Well, Esther brought a dicky tummy back from China and has had constant diarrhoea while a fortnight. However yesterday we had her faeces test back and they say there's nothing wrong with; so 'spose it must be fake Chinese diarrhoea- they even fake the runs hahaha!

Today we heard a very nourishing and uplifting lecture at UKIP HQ-local. On the way back we popped into Sainsbury to buy a copy of the Daily Mail..alas see for yourself they have sold out(popular indeed)and only cheap rags left.

Return to Index › Esther settling back into Blighty

Go to another board -