TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re New Mandate China
#1 Parent David Dilley (was yu2fa3) - 2015-04-13
Re New Mandate China

"I have been told that foreign teachers can not be hired for work by 3rd party agencies but will have to work for schools direct?"

Very difficult to offer an accurate response to this without knowing the provenance (background) of the information. Who is doing the telling?

If it is true, and is a government mandate through SAFEA, then this is a step in the right direction because foreign teachers will be able to deal directly with schools and not be pushed around by recruiting agencies.
Tell a Friend

Interesting.

Tell you what I want to ask you please CL. Now, our position is comfortable, nothing more or less. The trouble is I get bored without a project other than the mundane. If we do move to China for a year or two in the Autumn my invitation will come from Yongji in the north, but that is not where we want to be, we want to be in the south- Kunming perhaps, because I know that there is scope there for a restaurant. If I get invited by in-laws in Yongji, will I be able to touch down in Kunming and find a flat and live there? If instead we went straight to Yongji I fear we'd be a very long time getting away from the place.

Return to Index › Re New Mandate China

Go to another board -