TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Chungdahm in Ulsan
#1 Parent Somebody - 2015-04-15
Re Chungdahm in Ulsan

Myself, I'd want to know where I'd be living and what school I'd be working for before I accepted anything.

#2 Parent AK-Canada - 2015-04-15
Re Chungdahm in Ulsan

They will let me see the contract beforehand I found out but I still don't know where I will be living. It would not be until closer to the start date, after I have already accepted the offer. I'm still not sure about the employer/city so any info regarding these two things would be helpful

#3 Parent Somebody - 2015-04-15
Re Chungdahm in Ulsan

Not letting you see the contract beforehand and not letting you contact current and even previous teachers are huge red flags.

AK - 2015-04-15
Chungdahm in Ulsan

Hey, so i was wondering if I could get some advice. I received an offer from Chungdahm to teach in Ulsan and I feel like I cannot get much info. Has anyone ever taught in Ulsan? And specifically, has anyone taught for Chungdahm in Uslan for for Chungdahm in general? I am trying to get more info about the contract but they seem to be delaying it until I agree to accept the placement. I even asked if I could speak with other teachers in Ulsan or former teachers who taught there and I was told I could after accepting the offer. I thought that was weird. So basically, I was wondering if I could get as much advice as I could from people regarding Uslan and teaching for Chungdahm. I have read other forums about Chungdahm and they seem mixed, a bit more on the negative side, but these were from within the last few years. I was hoping to find out if things changed and what people can say now. Any and all info would be really helpful. I don't want to work for an awful employer, especially in a place I might not enjoy. Thanks!

Return to Index › Chungdahm in Ulsan

Go to another board -