Re: Re Nepal Earthquake Disaster

Impressive!
Keep us posted

#2 Parent Yanni Zack - 2015-04-26

Sarah,

Thanks for your kind words.

I am still around- just working on other Education Ventures-

1. Part of Senior Administrative Management for a new Start up On Line University in California

2. Curriculum Developer for a National Company in the US that is taking the Common Core Content Standards and creating lessons online that students can use to supplement their learning. My role is a Special Education Developer of content and am creating reinforcement and extension activities. Right now, I receive a monthly stipend for my work; however, as an author with vesting and copyright rights, will begin to receive royalty payments as schools, districts and educational organizations begin to purchase the material to use with their students.

3. Working with an international tutoring company as an adviser/consultant in assisting them in getting partnerships with other schools/organizations, universities.

Yanni

#3 Parent Sarah - 2015-04-26

Nice to hear from you, Yanni
Great photo!

#4 Parent Yanni Zack - 2015-04-26
Re Nepal Earthquake Disaster

Dr. Turnoi

I have been following the extreme tragedy and devastation as well as the loss of thousands of lives from this severe Earthquake in Nepal. My thoughts and prayers go out to you as well to all of the people and students you know there.

Yanni

Return to Index › Re Nepal Earthquake Disaster

Go to another board -