TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re SB
#1 Parent San Migs - 2015-05-04
Re SB

China is a waste of time...a cancer nurse pays better than an EFL teacher. Evil place!!

#2 Parent John O'Shei - 2015-05-04
Re SB

China is indeed attracting more, younger and increasingly f**ked up, low class Laowai. The reality being that the economy is slowing globally forcing Westerners to seek a safe haven from unemployment, yet at the same time, China is becoming less attractive to the higher level teachers. New regulations will be brought into place to try to stop this trend, but they'll have to fight against the old concept of supply and demand.

#3 Parent San Migs - 2015-05-02
Re SB

And I wonder what goes on in the minds of those foreigners who cling to peoples racist China.

#4 Parent San Migs - 2015-05-02
Re SB

Thanks for your updates. I say whatever makes him happy, good for him.

Chinese women are not the be all and end all.

Good luck SB!!!!!

#5 Parent John O'Shei - 2015-05-02
Re SB

Silverboy appears to have better things to do than post on here right now, but you seem to take such a great, if not unhealthy interest in him. I really wonder what goes on in the minds of some of the posters on this board.

#6 Parent Somebody - 2015-05-02
Re SB

Only the SB would be so interested in posting the SB's supposed activities.

If you aren't him, I'm sincerely sorry for you.

#7 Parent Rotten Cabbage - 2015-05-02
Re SB

Like "Robert", he must have been watching too many EF dancing monkey shows?......LOL

#8 Parent Guangxi insider - 2015-05-02
Re SB

Maybe you have been watching too much X -files mate. Not everything is a conspiracy. The information I obtained about SB was easy to come by. Sometimes I went to one one of the same restaurants he used to frequent with the "Lunch Group", a group of seven older men known for their extravagant spending, but only on themselves, never saw a Chinese woman with them ever. One of the bills was over 2300 rmb, I heard the watireess., and they had cocktails at a nearby bar after that. I recognized SB from a pic on the internet. Silverboy and five others moved to Pattaya, I know for sure, not Australia or Vietnam. My last post in relation to this.

#9 Parent Somebody - 2015-04-30
Re SB

I wonder why posts on this site are never taken at face value

Because the same few posters constantly post under many different avatars, that's why.

And why would anybody care enough about the activities of some racist Australian boor to post updates about his antics?

#10 Parent Guangxi insider - 2015-04-30
Re SB

I wonder why posts on this site are never taken at face value or dont seem to be. Maybe you think the "hunt and kill" poster is SB also? There are at least 15 000 laowai in Guangxi, you think Silverboy was the only one?

#11 Parent San Migs - 2015-04-30
Re SB

Not sure, I don't think so.

#12 Parent Guangxi insider - 2015-04-30
Re SB

Many f....d up laowai here, especially USA people, would take too long to explain. I also think older ex-pats can burn out, those over 50, endless sex, booze, sun, surf, and good Western cuisine might be fun for a year or so, but then what? I guess being married to a Chinese could be worse, not sure, never been married here.

#13 Parent Somebody - 2015-04-30
Re SB

Is Guangxi Insider Silverboy?

#14 Parent San Migs - 2015-04-30
Re SB

Yes, I wish him well. The hedonism can't go on forever though, and many older blokes burn out. It's a form of social suicide.

NN ex pat scene is very cliquey

Why is this? Any stories about f****d up foreigners there?

#15 Parent Guangxi insider - 2015-04-30
Re SB

Thx, I can also appreciate your point of view. The word here is that NN was unable to provide what SB and his very hedonistic friends required. A mate of his suggested Pattaya instead of a boring married life in Nanning, and then there was the apartment demand which is obviously unacceptable to most foreigners. I will not comment much more, what SB does is his business, and I wont go into specifics about locations like that other bloke did . NN ex pat scene is very cliquey, I did not hang with his crew, not my scene, but I know Silverboy and his mates easily out spent every other foreigner here. They were crazy about getting authentic Western cuisine, especially sirloin steak, also they have a fetish for sex with pretty late 20's and early thirty something Thai and Chinese women. Anyway, I wish SB well, maybe he can finally find what he wants in Pattaya.

#16 Parent San Migs - 2015-04-30
Re SB

Some guys in Nanning just dumped their Chinese GF,s ,wives and left NN and Guilin, sick of " lying, greedy, deceitful" Chinese women, their words, not mine.

Thanks for keeping us updated, and fair enough.I just hope he and they find what they seek in Thailand. But it seems Thai woman are far from noble, and think nothing of playing a good game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RMYLychMXc

#17 Parent Guangxi insider - 2015-04-29
Re SB

This thread has gone way off topic, so here are some facts. SB was in Nanning and did meet a model. It was going to be a flash marriage, popular here a few years ago. She asked him to buy her a new apartment as a condition of marriage, he said no, wanted to just rent, and that was the end of that. I have not met SB, but have seen him around the place before. He went to Pattaya in Thailand with some other ex-pats from Guangxi to live, that is what I was told. The pollution in Nanning, the traffic, and rude people with anti-Western attitudes are driving ex-pats away. It is also so boring nowadays .Also, the lack of good Western restaurants is also a turnoff, Pattaya has plenty of authentic Western food, Nanning has only a handful of Western joints, and they are expensive. Obviously the Thai women are a big attraction also, the main attraction. Some guys in Nanning just dumped their Chinese GF,s ,wives and left NN and Guilin, sick of " lying, greedy, deceitful" Chinese women, their words, not mine.

#18 Parent San Migs - 2015-04-28
Re SB

They may have a point you know.

#19 Parent martin hainan - 2015-04-24
Re SB

Yeah. You, the Dalai Lama, the Pope and an asylum load of self-loathing HK Falun Gong, keep telling each other that.
In the meantime, the United Nations, the World Bank, the European Union, your geriatric-Empire homeland and anyone else who can function for 48 hours without psychotropic medication knows otherwise.

#20 Parent Tuoxie - 2015-04-24
Re SB

HK, Macau, Taiwan is NOT China!

#21 Parent martin hainan - 2015-04-23
Re SB

The best support you could give to your country is to conceal your citizenship.

#22 Parent Tuoxie - 2015-04-23
Re SB

We can get pedantic if you want, but I refuse to betray my country by living in a country that puts plastic in baby's milk and funds Pakistan......also like China, no friend of the UK!

Return to Index › Re SB

Go to another board -