TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Follow up to the hidden side of American history
#1 Parent San Migs - 2015-05-17
Re Follow up to the hidden side of American history

Leaving aside the obvious racism in the Indian comment

Have you ever had the misfortune to work around Indians, I hope you never do. Second only to the Chinese, or perhaps surpassing them in terms of filth and rudeness, they are overall not a pleasant people to have to deal with. That is not even mentioning the requests of can you help me in the UK ad verbatim. Perhaps they should stop sending aid to africa and funding a space programme, if they have to many of their own poor people and poor sanitation. I as a westerner, owe them nothing. The west has given them enough, time for them to get their own shit together.

, this is pretty funny considering you are one of the guys who did a deep Internet search of Beth's background and probably created a fake Linked In account in her name.

This is the past, but yes I did, I proved her to be a fake, I am pretty certain she was google hacking too.

By the way, if you can't read the German, all you need to do is to learn it. Problem solved.

Can read. Got an A in it at school and lived in Germany for some time.

Anyways......

#2 Parent Somebody - 2015-05-16

It's in German, and you really expect us all to read that?

Most of us don't care about Turnois background and give him the personal space and privacy he deserves. I am beginning to think you are an Indian due to your lack of respect for personal space, privacy and being intrusive.

Leaving aside the obvious racism in the Indian comment, this is pretty funny considering you are one of the guys who did a deep Internet search of Beth's background and probably created a fake Linked In account in her name.

Talk about being intrusive!

By the way, if you can't read the German, all you need to do is to learn it. Problem solved.

#3 Parent San Migs - 2015-05-15

It's in German, and you really expect us all to read that?

Most of us don't care about Turnois background and give him the personal space and privacy he deserves. I am beginning to think you are an Indian due to your lack of respect for personal space, privacy and being intrusive.

#4 Parent Somebody - 2015-05-13

Oh, I neglected to insert the following in my comment below:

Return to Index › Re Follow up to the hidden side of American history

Go to another board -