TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Follow up to the hidden side of American history
#1 Parent Somebody - 2015-05-13
Re Follow up to the hidden side of American history

Not a lie. You have no substantial proof to back it up, and as you make it up, you are the liar yourself. You have had a personal axe to grind - not only with me but also with others like SB. So, go back into the hole where you come from.

Proof? You ask for proof?

Well, this isn't proof positive, but it isn't bad proof either.

Since you posted this biographical information yourself a while back, I guess it's okay to comment on it.

You were born in 1950, presumably in the East German Saxony since your parents moved from there to Hanover in the West in 1958. You owe your name Muhammad to your father, who was "not exactly normal," further evidenced by that fact that your brother was named Jesus.

Strangely, nothing is mentioned of Estonia. Nothing is mentioned of being imprisoned under Soviet rule. One might think such things would be mentioned in such a biography. It would certainly make for good copy.

It also says you taught in Qing Dao. Didn't you you leave that post before you even set foot in a classroom? But I can put this particular discrepancy aside as journalistic misrepresentation, which I am intimately familiar with.

I'll also comment on your given reasons for leaving China:

1. Yes, fresh air is important. I can relate to that.
2. Everyone spies on everyone else. Really? Seems to me no one much cares about what anyone else does here. Certainly us foreigners are noticed, maybe even spied on a bit, but everyone on everyone else? A more than paranoid assertion. It ain't the Cultural Revolution anymore.

By the way, get some exercise. My 84 year old dad looks healthier than you.

Return to Index › Re Follow up to the hidden side of American history

Go to another board -