TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Follow up to the hidden side of American history
#1 Parent Veritas - 2015-05-15
Re Follow up to the hidden side of American history

You are wrong period. You are an angry ESL teacher . You are at angry at former professors. Evidence of a PhD has been posted on the Internet now but since you do not understand economics, you do not know. Journals I have published in have posted my work: such journals as "Applied Economics," "International economics," and may others. If you were an economist, I would answer inquires. Since you are not an economist and you hate economists, well, then go your own way.You already foolishly thought that economics jobs are advertised in the Journal of Political Economy. No. I have real students to work with in Asia and North America. And you are neither.

You are a smart aleck, who lacks education.. I hope you quit hating one day, four your own sake. A person who works hard to get a PhD does not tarnish it. Since you do not have a PhD, you have nothing to lose, when you use profanity. (I am delighted to see that in your last post, once again. You have no emotional effect on me. Yet your emotionalism spills over into using profanity. You constantly show your greenhorn status.) I am so happy to know who you are, not good at anything but ESL and I regret that you did so poorly in economics. As I have said before, you would have done fine in my economics classes. (Undergrad and Grad) I really wish you the best and you will realize one day (maybe 2 decades from now, in your 40s) what a waste of energy you are engaged in. I do not owe you anything and you owe me nothing...Guys like you could never get a PhD and teach in America. I have come across a few mediocre American students in China. But most Americans I have met are fine people. You angry guys are just angry at all your former professors. I regret that and again I was not one of your professors. The American PhDs and Chinese and other PhDs, in China I am fine with. They are secure in whom they are. You are not. As for the places in China, every Chinese person I have met, has more maturity than you do but I seriously think you will mature one day in the future. So hang in there. You have used exactly 3 minutes of my time. You are a young person I have tried to help and I am sorry you will not accept the helpful criticism, today. Take care.

Return to Index › Re Follow up to the hidden side of American history

Go to another board -