TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › laowai like history and the past
#1 Parent westerner - 2015-05-25
Re laowai like history and the past

Confucius has nothing on you

#2 Parent Curtis - 2015-05-25

You are an idiot. Chinese doesn't have people just numbers. You are just a huge mass of people. However you have more to learn from the west than the west has to learn from you.

Moving forward let's ignore this small peckered idiot and stay on task.

The last few days this board has been distracted by calling out this wumao doofis. It's true intent is to be informative on schools. I bet this wumao runs a school or someshit. I dare you go tell us yoyr school.

Coward. Chinese are always cowards unless it's 20 vs 1.
Otherwise let's stya focused on exposing shit schools.

#3 Parent comment - 2015-05-25

nostalgia, a longing for past times.

#4 Parent John O'Shei - 2015-05-25

Says those that always like to repeat the old phrase: "China have 5000 year history!"

You dwell upon history more anybody else in the world. I take it that you still feel pain from the fact that until those not so important Americans waded in with those A-bombs, Japan was pretty much raping China during the war. Literally.

Maybe when your grandmother got raped by the Japanese, she secretly enjoyed getting buggered by those syphilis ridden Tokyo todgers far more than the annual, drunken birthday f**k that your pathetic little Chinese men ever offered her.

(*Just doing things according to Chinese culture there, needlessly insulting ancestors and all that shit :D.)

chinese always cheated - 2015-05-24
laowai like history and the past

the time their country was important.today their country is less important.

Return to Index › laowai like history and the past

Go to another board -