TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese
#1 Parent 25cm - 2015-06-08
Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese

Could not agree more, as a foreigner it doesn't matter if you are old, fat, ugly, you will always get a lot more sex than the local Zhou boys.

Heck I don't even lift a finger and Chinese girls flock to me just because my facial features are slightly different.

#2 Parent Curtis - 2015-06-07

Whats funny too is a lot of the foreigners that end up n China are not Alpha males, but when in China and compared to Beta male local men these otherwise loser foreigners overcome any lack in confidence they might have had. Maybe they come to China to be a bigger man, but its only because you Chinese guys are only half men that these foreigners can accomplish their goal. That said there are also a lot of cool guys in China, I just meant to point out even the loser foreigners become cool compared to Chinese guys.

And yea we don't need money to get laid. Chinese guys need money to differentiate themselves. There are too many of you, so you don't have any value. You have to work your but off just to get anything. Or pay.

Also i wanted to point out these nongs posted in another thread complaining that foreigners come to China because there are no women in western countries. What a joke. China has one of the worst population gender inequalities. Maybe if you idiots didnt throw away little girls when they were born you might not have a lot of the problems you are having now. Idiots. I hope more English teachers come and take your women from you. Every time I see a Chinese girl with a foreigner I think haha, thats one more Chinese guy without a wife destined to live out his life going to brothels.

HAHAHA Being a foreigner is awsome. Don't get me wrong I like China and its fun being here. But I wouldn't want to be Chinese myself. Being a westerner in China is awsome.

#3 Parent Rogerlaroche - 2015-06-07

There are very few foreigners in China (0,1% of the population), but most are confident, know how to talk to women, get sex whenever they want, they are Alphas, while local men are mostly Betas.

I just about died laughing when I read that!

Jeez, Silverboy, how wrong can you be?

Get sex whenever they want? Yes, by paying the pimp.

#4 Parent Haters gonna hate - 2015-06-07

Tiny peckers being jealous of the foreigners' awesomeness, can't blame them for that.

Chinese boys hardly understand the game. You see, most local men are Betas, they falsely believe that women are after financial resources, that's why Chinese men spend their life running after money instead of enjoying it. The truth is, while women are young and attractive they want is to ride Alpha males, they like those manly men full of confidence and physically superior. Then, later on, when their beauty is fading away and Alpha men won't look at them anymore, they will look for a submissive Beta boy to support them and deal with their emotional baggage.

There are very few foreigners in China (0,1% of the population), but most are confident, know how to talk to women, get sex whenever they want, they are Alphas, while local men are mostly Betas. This is no surprise then that Chinese men hate those foreigners, the later can sleep with many more women in a few years than first ones can expect in a lifetime, oh and foreigners don't have to pay, ever.

In other words, Chinese men get the leftovers, the most attractive Chinese women have all slept with foreigners in China, be it business foreigners or ESL teachers, even though their Chinese husband will never know that.

Return to Index › Re (foreign teachers in China) dont respect chinese

Go to another board -