TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re teach chinese students the english language only.keep your opinions for yourself.
#1 Parent San Migs - 2015-06-24
Re teach chinese students the english language only.keep your opinions for yourself.

http://www.infowars.com/why-you-shouldnt-feel-white-guilt-over-the-charleston-shooting/

It seems the same thing is happening in the US also. Banning the confederate flag,calling for bans on gun ownership even though knife crime and rape in the UK is much, much higher. The UK is a complete police state where the public fear walking the streets at night.....I have had more than one friend tell me my hometown is now a no go area at night, and parts are just like ghettoes. And to think England used to be one of the SAFEST places in the world to live!

#2 Parent Dragonized - 2015-06-24
Re teach chinese students the english language only.keep your opinions for yourself.

Yeah...Sweden has a reputation for self hatred. It seems as if White Guilt has infested one of the more neutral countries historically when it came to war and colonialism in Europe. I wonder what that has done to the reputation of Swedes in the eyes of their fellow Europeans...

#3 Parent San Migs - 2015-06-24

also, while I am no tory supporter, I find Sweden and Norway and all those countries are mad in terms of their liberalism. I even heard a norwegian woman support muslims rights, and call for that guy who killed those kids on that island to be executed.

http://www.infowars.com/absolute-proof-liberalism-is-a-mental-disorder/

Parts of Sweden, Malmo, are now a no go area. Firefighters were stoned for putting out a fire at a mosque, because some of them were female.

In sweden, former ISIS fighters, to get jobs and counselling at taxpayers expense.

In the UK, 3X the rape and violent crime that there is in the USA.

Northern europe is screwed!

Return to Index › Re teach chinese students the english language only.keep your opinions for yourself.

Go to another board -