TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re teach chinese students the english language only.keep your opinions for yourself.
#1 Parent ROXY IN CHINA - 2015-06-28
Re teach chinese students the english language only.keep your opinions for yourself.

Two things to add:
The older poster who cannot bear your presence on the board has turned on me too, not to the same extent as he has on you, but it is definitely noticeable.
There is a former poster involved too.Turnoi will know him as the instigator of some shameful shaninigans on another forum. That poster is partly responsible for the trouble you mention too.

#2 Parent Dragonized - 2015-06-28
Re teach chinese students the english language only.keep your opinions for yourself.

I did not notice this post until now. But I think I should respond to you CL being that you had mentioned my online pseudonym in this post.

I do not think I will be wasting time responding to people who are insecure in their own skin. I am referring specifically to 2 individuals on this forum who cannot seem to agree with me on anything even when I put forward my viewpoints as best as possible on agreeing with them because I...well do agree with them on things they have made in their posts. I do not care to waste any more time giving reasons other that for them to attack or question my posts merely to draw some line in that they can only tolerate, but will not approve my presence on this forum tells me all I need to know about their characters.

I do however, have respect for you as you have been consistent all these years on the forum. If being an "Intellectual" means having degrees while also being honest towards your fellow man then you are really the only individual worthy of the title on this forum. Please do not misinterpret me saying this as praise, but I am merely making a statement based on my own observations of the behaviors of some of the other regular posters.

The poster you had responded to in this thread regarding his ideas about the guardian, british intellectual society, etc. is known by more than a few who write on this forum to be two faced and untrustworthy. If you give him personal info. about yourself he will share it with others who you may very well not like via email and online chat programs like Skype. He has complained about other ethnicities possessing a "hive" mindset yet he himself displays this in full view when he speaks to Brits of certain demographics with sharing personal info about other regular posters.

Someone so Tribal in Nature cannot possibly be counted on to provide consistent viewpoints. He will spend the rest of his life in this "fluid" reality of everchanging standards and principles until he ends up like the other, older aformentioned individual who posts and also likes to dominate conversations on this forum. You know who I am referring to regarding this other person as he has become hostile to my presence and now merely wants to attack me whenever I post on here again.

Return to Index › Re teach chinese students the english language only.keep your opinions for yourself.

Go to another board -