TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re pink room experiences
#1 Parent John O'Shei - 2015-07-25
Re pink room experiences

For me, brainy can be sexy. Being stupid however, is not sexy at all.

#2 Parent cool max - 2015-07-25
Re pink room experiences

great advice, I agree with you, the princess Chinese women are always low-educated, stupid, and can't support themselves financially. However there are usually stupid Chinese men and foreigners more than willing to support them. I think they were once called CLW's by someone on here, "Chinese Loser Women" a suitable acronymn in my opinion. A smart laowai can spot the the loser Chinese women a mile off, and just ignore them.

#3 Parent Macarena - 2015-07-25
Re pink room experiences

Easy to avoid, pick a brainy instead of a sexy. The princess type of women in China all have low education. Smart Chinese women are too busy running businesses or enjoying stimulating hobbies to be at the mall.

#4 Parent cool max - 2015-07-24
Re pink room experiences

Well if your wife IS a prostitute, not saying your wife is, then you are not really going behind her back by visiting whore houses. A woman, any woman who requires purchase of a house or car as a condition of marriage is a whore, no if's , no butts.

#5 Parent you too - 2015-07-23
Re pink room experiences

Don't get me wrong,I know nothing of your seedy-six group, only what the cunning poster mentioned I was only joking.If you want to go behind your wife's back with prostitutes it is not up to me to judge you.Matter of interest who are the other five members of ss.No harm done I hope.Have a good weekend.

Return to Index › Re pink room experiences

Go to another board -