TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re My story
#1 Parent San Migs - 2015-08-10
Re My story

Like Al Pacino tells Keanu Reeves character in the film, The Devil's Advocate:

"Don't get too cocky my boy. No matter how good you are don't ever let them see you coming. That's the gaffe my friend. You gotta keep yourself small. Innocuous. Be the little guy. You know, the nerd... the leper... shit-kickin' surfer. Look at me."

By coming across as very self-aggrandizing and arrogant, you may actually reap what you sow. Be careful, [edited]

#2 Parent martin hainan - 2015-08-10
Re My story

If you are providing a reasonably priced quality learning experience for your students and
if you are managing your domestic and foreign employees with care and financial support and
if you are consistently upgrading the classrooms and equipment and materials
then I applaud your ability to earn a comfortable living in China as a non-citizen and wish you well.

More likely your anonymous posting is akin to the protestations of a pedophile who assures us that his love for children is genuine and pure.

#3 Parent Training Centers Rule - 2015-08-09
Re My story

Agreed why slave away making some training center boss rich when you can be the training center boss. That's what I did and I'm making a lot of money. Not telling you who I am or where my center is but I'll say this I opened a school with my wife 10 years ago in a northern Chinese city I won't disclose on here. I have 4 other teachers at my school I don't teach anymore. I am earning a very comfortable living and there is nothing anyone on this site can do about it. Haha

Return to Index › Re My story

Go to another board -