TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › re: first ever R visa issued on arrival at Shanghai airport
#1 Parent San Migs - 2015-08-23
Re re: first ever R visa issued on arrival at Shanghai airport

Thanks for your reply.

Just try to arrange a trip home to get one done, if you need to.

To put this point to bed, I asked for donations to help me get home, and not one single poster on these boards sent so much as 100 rmb, despite the fact I could eat five lunches per week with that amount in HK. So no, I can't arrange a trip "home" at the moment. Not being sarky, just stating a fact. But I do appreciate the advice.

Besides, if you get a uni job, you'll get a month long holiday to sort it out.

Air tickets aren't cheap at the moment, especially with everything going on in the middle east.

You don't hate your home country that much do you?

I don't "hate" my home country but I don't especially feel any admiration for it either. And I have nowhere in terms of bricks nor mortar back there. So no, going back to the UK is not an option, unless someone is willing to put me up couchsurfing style or someone from ESLTB is prepared to donate money to pay for the hotel room.

#2 Parent John O'Shei - 2015-08-23

They aren't going to change the CRC requirement. Just try to arrange a trip home to get one done, if you need to.

Besides, if you get a uni job, you'll get a month long holiday to sort it out. You don't hate your home country that much do you?

#3 Parent San Migs - 2015-08-23

No need to be arrogant dear boy. I was just pointing that article out as a general tidbit of info.

#4 Parent ThatGuy - 2015-08-21

Oh, so sad I already have a D-visa, poor me :b

San Migs - 2015-08-21
re: first ever R visa issued on arrival at Shanghai airport

http://blog.hiredchina.com/Blog/detail/id/92.html

Does anyone know if the CRC is required to get a Z visa at Shanghai Pudong Airport?

Cheers,
SMGS

Return to Index › re: first ever R visa issued on arrival at Shanghai airport

Go to another board -