TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Madar International School - Teachers Discussion *Link*
#1 Parent Rheno747 - 2006-06-07
Did I not see a warning post about Madar here? - Teachers Discussion

I believe I've been advised to stay away from Madar by someone posting here or at www.tesall.com. I'll take that advice. I'll pass on Madar, thank you.

#2 Parent Madar - 2006-06-07
Madar International School - Teachers Discussion *Link*

Madar International School
The school grounds include a separate Kindergarten School, which encompasses spacious and bright classrooms, a gymnasium, a junior swimming pool and an array of other sophisticated sports facilities. The KG has uniquely landscaped gardens that include a kart-and-tricycle track to train children respect and apply the safety road rules.

The Primary and Senior Schools also enjoy a range of excellent indoor and outdoor facilities. A Multimedia Resource Centre that replaces the traditional concept of a school library is equipped with up-to-date software and hardware technologies. The school laboratories for General Science, Physical Science, Life Science and Information Technology, will be equipped with state of the art educational equipment that facilitate and enhance the students' learning. The school has a multipurpose sports hall and an outdoor swimming pool for the senior students. The School also has a tuck shop where snacks can be purchased, a bookshop from which all schoolbooks and stationery should be purchased, a uniform shop and a cafeteria.

Return to Index › Madar International School - Teachers Discussion *Link*

Go to another board -