TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Supply and demand
#1 Parent LaowaiLaowei - 2015-08-28
Re Supply and demand

I fucked older Chinese women, divorced, MILF, married, in their 30s or 40s, still very attractive, who never experienced an orgasm until they met me, that tells you much about Chinese men's skills in bed.

#2 Parent John O'Shei - 2015-08-27
Re Supply and demand

More mainland Chinese women need to learn to f**k for their own sexual pleasure, not that of the man. Sure that goes against Confucian values, but it should be every woman's basic human right to have plenty of good sex, rather than the pathetic efforts that they lay back and take from Chinese men.

That isn't a small pecker stereotype thing... That's a sexually uneducated, not making an effort to satisfy a woman, chauvinist pig thing.

Divorce, child custody and embryo freezing laws are all designed solely with the needs of insecure pathetic beta male men in mind in China.

You'll often notice that when you meet a western Chinese lady (or even from HK, Taiwan or Singapore), she's usually far more attractive, far more confident, empowered and actually in a strange way, far more ladylike because she knows how to seduce a man. But these characteristics would petrify some Mainland Chinese men who would rather have a vulnerable, virgin until marriage chick that is easy to control. The same applies to western Chinese men, they dress better, behave better, will do more to make a lady feel special... Foreign girls, Chinese girls, even gay guys alike pretty much tell me as such.

No wonder there was a book that was controversially released recently that partially revealed some of these uncomfortable truths... http://thelonewolftraveler.blogspot.se/2014/05/the-book-is-finally-out-get-laid-in.html - Although I'm sure that and 99% of all 'pick up guide' books are absolute bullshit.

Return to Index › Re Supply and demand

Go to another board -