TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Abusive Canadian Principal identified
#1 Parent Abuser finder - 2015-10-02
CFTU debunker punker and watcher squatcher

I'm assuming you trolls have contacted the school in Hebei to confirm the extortion attempt? You've also verified that the work of the Watchers is one person? Uh huh. I'm a Major General (active) with Australian military intelligence. I started the CFT Watchers while working for a borderline criminal teacher recruiter operation in Hunan Province. When I saw how the owner of the company I was working for was abusing foreign teachers I responded by forming CFT. We are completely self funded with many resources. We sent two investigators to the school in Hebei and paid the school to admit a "student" so we could get first hand information. The situation is actually much worse than posted here. We have respect for the Chinese foreign teacher principal so the posting is edited as such. The Nova Scotia Sino-Canadian school company operates more abusively than the Chinese companies do because the laws regarding the treatment of foreign teachers in China can be skirted by foreign concerns. How do I know this? I'm a barrister from Australia with ties to the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Education in Beijing. I'm currently lecturing in Hong Kong on international law at a university here. CFTU cares for foreign teachers. Uh huh.

#2 Parent CFTU Debunker - 2015-09-30
Re Abusive Canadian Principal identified

What's the matter, A[edited]?

They weren't willing to pay the money you tried to extort?

#3 Parent CFTU Watcher - 2015-09-30
Re Abusive Canadian Principal identified

I thought that you guys went the way of the dodo bird.
Heck, it was discovered that you were just one guy anyhow.
Stop spamming the forums already.
Stinky octopus, indeed.

The CFT Watchers - 2015-09-30
Abusive Canadian Principal identified

Upon local investigation in Hebei Province an abusive Canadian principal was identified as M[edited] C[edited] of Nova Scotia. Has a violent temper with borderline fits of rage. Has no technical skills and cannot operate a smartphone or school software. He is in the process of running off non-Canadians from the school he is currently stationed at. This is the modus operandi of a shadow employer called Nova Scotia Sino-Canadian schools. Be advised that it is believed that he may be emotionally disturbed and dangerous.

Return to Index › Abusive Canadian Principal identified

Go to another board -