TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Dave's ESL Cafe
#1 Parent Caring - 2015-10-12
Re Dave's ESL Cafe

Your reply to me is as rude as the posts on daves cafe you have refered to in your original post here, and your arrogant presumption who I am is as insulting. Your reply to my post, which was a response to Dr.T, is quite a contradiction to what you are asking of the forums to be. To demonstrate you a "coherence", I am, perhaps as unhappy with the other site as you are, but I won't go to another flaming unless I am attacked. That Dr. T has initiated against me with his dogs and views that seemingly cannot be politely challenged on this site. Anyhow, not to derail your fine topic, it is about daves that does not fit teachers and their communication channels.

#2 Parent Gatsby - 2015-10-11
Re Dave's ESL Cafe

It would be nice if you could read this posting, understand and reply coherently. I suspect you're one of Dave's own. [edited]. He always has employed an army of reviewers to stifle any meaningful debate. However, he lost the battle and is now relying on the more tried and true methods of the Chinese government, DENY ACCESS.

#3 Parent Caring - 2015-10-11
Re Dave's ESL Cafe

I'd agree with you on this one but when I read your eslteachersboard forums contribution I see some striking similarities with the posters on the other one. Sorry no trolling; this is about the Dave's Cafe that's truly supporting employers and recruiters while throwing the actual teachers down the cliff.

Return to Index › Re Dave's ESL Cafe

Go to another board -