TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Highly complex Chinese characters with 24 strokes
#1 Parent Caring - 2015-11-01
Re Highly complex Chinese characters with 24 strokes

It'd be my pleasure to observe one of your fine sessions, but I am way too busy. Reading lots of your stuff on this site, I guess you have more time than I, and so you can answer my question on how you teach English better than you have here. Needless to say that you are well educated to flame with such a pitty. So, please, can you enlighten readers on my question you have avoided so well and perhaps how the original post fits the esl teachers?

Then you should attend some of my classes, You are certainly not a professional, wanting to disregard the first language of ESL students totally.

Professionals teach English in China at publis schools only, where native Chinese teachers of
English usually teach their stuff in Chinese, with FTs complementing their work by using
English in class. Native Chinese teachers look down on people like you who do not know
how to read and write Chinese and who are unfamilar with different approaches in ESL
methodology and language pedagogy in general.

My posts on Chinese are intended for people who may or may not be FTs but who are studying
Chinese for one or another reason. To claim that topics on Chinese on an ESL board are
unrelated to ESL only shows the ignorance you are so notoriously suffering from, troll!

Return to Index › Re Highly complex Chinese characters with 24 strokes

Go to another board -