TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Finding a wife
#1 Parent The Trader - 2015-11-05
Re Finding a wife

Hi RH
If only, that would be nice, I'd be printing RMB all night, They didn't say that they were going to do anything illegal like print me a degree. Just got the impression I could earn a legal one but merely get it a bit in advance. Of course at some stage, you are right it would have to be printed like even one from Oxford University. I need to cooperate so she said. 'A nod's as good as a wink' but still above board and legal. If not a tincy wincy bit under the table.

Yes, I deserved to be corrected in respect of my English, 'advice and advise' This is good, exactly one of the reasons I came on this site. Thank you. While we are at it can you advise me on when to use who's and whose, please? I always get in a tangle over those two.

Can I ask you about a lesson plan based on this for the under tens? Seems to me lots of good English in these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj2QkLaaj2E

#2 Parent Rubbish House - 2015-11-05
Re Finding a wife

You will gather millions of Renminbi if you just could print them like your training centre would print your degree document for you.

So here does seem to be nuggets of gold to be found and sifted in China? ...

That training centre must be run by illiterate idiots and employ illiterate foreign clowns when they allow you to get away with "advise". Ask them what the noun form of "advice" is, please. I would advise to ask these clowns for an advice on how to prepare dog meat, lol.

I hear what you say and thank you for your
advise
about looking for a different job but alas the dye seems to be set. The truth is I wasn't able to find any other offers.
#3 Parent The Trader - 2015-11-05
Re Finding a wife

Hi Silverboy
In line with what other posters have said I suppose you must be right as a general rule of thumb. But my sausage selling friend at 61 met his wife (now 33) when she was in her early twenties and he was about my age at the time, so he has set me a goal to aim for. Another hopeful fact is that he had no money at the time and lived in a council flat. Thanks to a good and hard-working Chinese girl he(they) is now the owner of his own house which they have both worked hard for after he brought her back to the UK. So there does seem to be nuggets of gold to be found and sifted in China? The sausage sellers wife is a real stunner too. Accordingly you at 47 should be looking for a 19 year old!? That's to say if you are looking.

I hear what you say and thank you for your advise about looking for a different job but alas the dye seems to be set. The truth is I wasn't able to find any other offers.

Thanks also to Turnoi for his best wishes and advise. I shall keep you posted as I near the black-hole.

Return to Index › Re Finding a wife

Go to another board -