TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Retirement Options
#1 Parent The Trader - 2015-11-12
Retirement Options

Nice one Kevin, thanks for the advice and an interesting post.

Silverboy may well have Martin/Turnoi sussed out but he certainly hasn't got me sussed. Just because Turnoi expresses some different viewpoints as Martin Hainen doesn't mean he is not him. I expect he would upset SB if he expressed all the viewpoints he has as Turnoi. I do get the opinion that SB is the strongest character and Turnoi avoids upsetting him. Methinks a bit of bad history there but I don't know. I just wish they would both leave me alone. I have O'Shei down as the work of Turnoi also but I could be wrong. Even though O'Shei seems to have the better grammar of the two. Martin Hainen did correct my spelling though which was fair enough.

This may be one of my last e-mail until I get to China.

#2 Parent Kevin - 2015-11-12
Retirement Options

I understand that unless you marry a Chinese your working in China must terminate early and then you either be positive and move on or you spend the rest of your life posting on forums from God knows what miserable situation.

Beijing IMMIGRATION chiefs dislike relatively poor laowai, such as many middle class foreign teachers and to a marginally lesser extent those foreign teachers who wed Chinese, being in China too long. Hence we have the ridiculous 5 year rule and the REFUSAL TO ISSUE a Chinese passport to any ordinary laowai who wishes one who's been residing and working in China CONTINUOUSLY for 2 years (+) So unlike the west, shame on you, China - that policy CAN'T be defended!

There are some friggin China defenders like Martin Hainan posting on here. Hainan must be heavenly to him, or else he posts under that name to annoy readers who aren't China defenders. Silverboy's got him sussed, and so have I, as well as you!

Anyways, get yourself a Chinese wife when you come over, within your contract period, and play them, the goons in Beijing, at their own game. Ignore what Silverboy and O'Shei say about Chinese women. It's posted to enflame!

#3 Parent The Trader - 2015-11-12
Retirement Options

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1511940050/ref=pe_385721_37986871_TE_item_image

Oh God, there's three of you on this site raving mad, who it seems don't want any other regular posters and try and make sure they don't stay around too long. There's you, Turnoi, Martin and John O' Shei. That's four actually, but we could be just talking about yourself and Turnoi, the other two being aliases. Never mind I will try and be more positive. mOn another site I am in dialogue with a 50+ foreign teach who wants to do the opposite as I am doing and actually move on to street selling. I suggested to him a very good book, as above link. I understand that unless you marry a Chinese your working in China must terminate early and then you either be positive and move on or you spend the rest of your life posting on forums from God knows what miserable situation. Consider selling hamburgers both of you, do something positive.

Return to Index › Retirement Options

Go to another board -