TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re carry-on baggage
#1 Parent Kevin - 2015-11-13
Re carry on teaching in PRC

I thought I would advice you that carry-on-baggage does not mean some
hooker you plied with booze in Shanghai whom you're flying back to your ft's flat in
Beijing! Enough jokes

LOL, but joking aside:
A thread heading derisory to FTs teaching in China bold enough to complain online about bad treatment at work and about unfair and unnecessary visa regulations, methinks.
Let's hope that FTs with problems in China can carry on teaching and living here while eliminating their problems effectively without losing their western morals.The Chinese have invited them here, so they should make a go of it and try to enjoy life here if they can once they get over the culture differences here.
China can be a bad influence on westerners immersed in its current culture! The instigator of this thread is a prime example of that, imo.

#2 Parent The Trader - 2015-11-13
Re carry-on baggage

To help you out in your selective reading skills, look here....LOL:

http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/forum/index.pl?read=107478

I'm getting to know a bit about what you and your cronies on this site are like, what makes you tick. I thought I would advice you that carry-on-baggage does not mean some hooker you plied with booze in Shanghai whom you're flying back to your ft's flat in Beijing! Enough jokes, really have to go now; I'll let you know how I get on In China when I get settled. I'm a bit nervous though as the first documents (that company gave me) were declined by embassy. The next lot worked but was a letter that was translated by the sausage sellers wife as if I was a relative of somebody and a pic of their ID card. I ended up with a Q visa for 30 days. Again I got 'don't worry, if we cooperate it'll be ok.' Cooperate seems to be a favourite word in China. So bit nervous, no more posts until China, and maybe no posts possible from Chinese clink.

Return to Index › Re carry-on baggage

Go to another board -