TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re carry-on baggage
#1 Parent Kevin - 2015-11-14
Re carry-on baggage

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wife+Material

definition 2

Wife Material is a woman who is about her business. She is educated, can hold her own in a conversation, is generous but takes no shit. She will put your needs first and will give you breathing room as a man. She doesn't always have to look like a supermodel either because when those looks fade, she will have something valuable like her wifely duties to back it up.
She cooks, cleans, handles money really well. She is wife material.
The reason Tamera is single is because she's wife material. Dudes ain't ready for her.

"Chinese wife material" as you call it is an inapproppriate term as you're talking about human beings. How about "penis material" with special reference to you as a male person?" Chinese wife material" sounds to me quite racist, BTW.

You are obviously biassed. Debating with you would be a waste of time.It would end up in name-calling, as it has done in the past with many posters who don't hold your views.

Anyways, you aren't taken seriously on the board, and you are clearly a non-native speaker who is an academic snob who thinks he is high and mighty. You have become a constant source of amusement for other posters who wind you up. They have seen you respond with bull, like you are doing to my post! Then they like to pick holes in your arguments. I stand by what I have posted 100%, but I won't resort to rudeness when others hold differing views!

Return to Index › Re carry-on baggage

Go to another board -