TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › China Information request: KSIS (Kunshan International School) - Teachers Discussion
#1 Parent Raoul Duke - 2006-06-28
A little... - Teachers Discussion

I only have a tiny bit of secondhand on this one, but maybe more than you've gotten so far.

Seemed to be OK for conditions, so-so salary package for an IS, and a ton of bratty Taiwanese kids as students. My experience (elsewhere) has shown the Taiwanese kids in mainland China to have MUCH worse behavior than the homeys...and the homeys are bad enough.

Kunshan is an OK place. It's largely run by the Taiwanese and their money, it seems. Not much happening locally but it's poised right between the lovely city of Suzhou and its major suburb of Shanghai; both are about half an hour away by train.

MeMyselfI - 2006-06-19
China Information request: KSIS (Kunshan International School) - Teachers Discussion

Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone out there can tell me anything about KSIS. I'm considering working for them, and would like to get a few people's opinions on the school.

Thanks,

MeMyselfI

Return to Index › China Information request: KSIS (Kunshan International School) - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -