TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re update of my first job in china
#1 Parent The Trader - 2015-12-04
Re update of my first job in china

You might as well just say "I knew a girl once..." and be done with it!

Nobody cares how many women you've been with or haven't been with.

You're worse than one of typical bragging teenage schoolboys trying to outboast all their mates with audacious claims like "You got 3 fingers up her? Well, she wanked me off under the table in Geography and Miss Coates nearly caught me when I was on the vinegar strokes mate."

I think you must be answering the wrong post because i haven't been bragging about women I have been with. I couldn't do that because I have been with precious few and merely returned to this site to inform you of a total failure woman-wise. And also to tell that I arrived in China and how things are going. Or do you write your posts weeks in advance and then try and cram them in somewhere where they don't exactly fit at all? Must be hell trying to find a post to answer that your off-the-peg replies fit?

#2 Parent The Trader - 2015-12-04

We know they are prostitutes. He has said so himself.

He also claimed they enjoy it when he slobbers all over them.

Of course, he still has to pay them.

heh

Well as long as he doesn't justify his use of prostitutes with that old stock-in-trade reasoning of 'all women, even wives are effectively whores anyway!' Personally i would prefer to do what John O'Shei does behind his desk than pay 'at exact time of service' (definition of a whore)

#3 Parent Laughing - 2015-12-03

As for your pictures with those real women....how do we know they were all not paid prostitutes

We know they are prostitutes. He has said so himself.

He also claimed they enjoy it when he slobbers all over them.

Of course, he still has to pay them.

heh

#4 Parent San Migs - 2015-12-03

Complete rot!! Don't you have teaching to be getting on with, instead of composing this drivel?

#5 Parent John O'Shei - 2015-12-03

As for your
pictures with those real women....how do we know they were all not paid prostitutes...or
more likely just colleagues or something?

You might as well just say "I knew a girl once..." and be done with it!

Nobody cares how many women you've been with or haven't been with.

You're worse than one of typical bragging teenage schoolboys trying to outboast all their mates with audacious claims like "You got 3 fingers up her? Well, she wanked me off under the table in Geography and Miss Coates nearly caught me when I was on the vinegar strokes mate."

In fact, there's many an ageing expat that has only recently caught yellow fever playing those schoolboy games, not realising that to bang a Chinese girl is nothing special. What's more, when their boasts are true; nobody cares or worse yet, they laugh at them! (Especially when it's the local foreigner bar bicycle.)

As for prostitutes... I get really tempted to pay for it every time I visit GZ... Pay for an African or Colombian bird so that I can have a non-Chinese woman for a change! Considering how crap in bed a lot of Chinese women are, the fact that they don't scrub up or dress as well as Japanese/Korean/Thai women and the fact they can be pretty boring to talk to, even when your Chinese is fairly good... Yes, I can definitely understand why some foreign men in China feel a need to use prostitutes!

#6 Parent The Trader - 2015-12-03

The thing is, I have posted real photos of myself with real women on this site before. Everybody knows it's really me. There was some old bloke on here a while back who posted a pic of a baby who he claimed to be his offspring from marriage to a young Chinese woman, which I found hard to believe for the following reasons:

1) He said he was old, young Chinese women, even older Chinese women in their late 30's or even early 40's are not interested in sixty something Western men, unless they are rich.

2) He stated he was poor, or "didn't have a pot to piss in", therefore that makes him unattractive to almost ALL Chinese women!

When I say I don't believe a poster is genuine, and not just the one I mentioned, I base it on logic and common sense. It may not be because I dislike the fictional character in their story, in fact, I find some of the fake posts that often appear on here to be very creative and amusing.

Too bad "Candy" and "Linda" are just figments of your fertile imagination, although Candy is a common name for dumb TA's, also "Echo" and "Sunny", and they are usually stupid girls!

I don't know what the man with a baby has to do with me; especially as I am 55 and not 68. But it could well be that that old-timer had a way with women which you and I do not have. Some men of any age have what it takes and you and I do not. I know that to be true from knowing the sausage seller and his young wife, Star. He was older than me when he hooked his lovely young creature and like your bloke with the baby "didn't have that pot to piss in" It could well be that if the sausage seller had been with Candy on that disastrous night instead of me it might have ended up in kisses and cuddles..who can say? It seems I accept my limitations and you don't. As for your pictures with those real women....how do we know they were all not paid prostitutes...or more likely just colleagues or something?

Return to Index › Re update of my first job in china

Go to another board -