TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re update of my first job in china
#1 Parent The Trader - 2015-12-04
Re update of my first job in china

That broken record is skipping again.

I can tell by a few of your posts that you are not a first English speaker(some other first language? The word you want is 'stuck' because that's what it does in the groove of the record. 'Skipping' for digital.'

No, you have not seen enough of my posts yet to say 'the record is stuck' again. As for broken record, they just lie in the bin where you should go and stop harassing me.

#2 Parent San Migs - 2015-12-03

Yeap, it's getting tiring. Anyone with a quarter of a brain can tell it's a former wind up merchant.

#3 Parent John O'Shei - 2015-12-03

Got my passport back today and a rp book, and she says if we cooperate I can have my degree at end of contract. That will make me professional i think

That broken record is skipping again.

#4 Parent The Trader - 2015-12-03

Professionals in China, hahahaha, what a joke!!!

Yes i was in error, about calling myself professional but i am heading that way. Got my passport back today and a rp book, and she says if we cooperate I can have my degree at end of contract. That will make me professional i think.

Linda was fretful today so accompanied her to her village to bury her grandmother. At the parents today, they are so friendly and accepting...but only as her teacher you understand, I don't delude myself to that extent.

#5 Parent San Migs - 2015-12-03

Professionals in China, hahahaha, what a joke!!!

Return to Index › Re update of my first job in china

Go to another board -