TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Re re: trump calls for complete shutdown of borders to muslims
#1 Parent The Trader - 2015-12-10
Re: Re re: trump calls for complete shutdown of borders to muslims

But not all muslims persecute women and gays. I think canada has the right track with banning single men from syria. That is perhaps the way to go.

Women are persecuted by just believing that men should be the head of the household and her husband should make the final decisions, and all Muslims believe that one. No, to the man, all muslims do persecute women. i should add that there is nothing wrong with one person being head of the household...sometimes should be the man and sometimes the woman- up to individual couples to decide.

#2 Parent San Migs - 2015-12-09

You are right, we do have enough Christian nutters of our own, so why bus in other types of nutters, as if we don't have enough of our own. In any event we can't ban everybody but we can ban Muslims who persecute women and gays.

But not all muslims persecute women and gays. I think canada has the right track with banning single men from syria. That is perhaps the way to go.

#3 Parent The Trader - 2015-12-09

And so should judaism, which, shock horror, also carries out practices like circumcision and terrorizing of secular jews.

Not to mention right wing christians who bomb abortion/reproduction clinics and synagogues.

There are extremists who only look at the medieval parts of their "book", in every religion imho.

I think circumcision of young boy-childs came about to save them from infection and death caused by sand irritation- but in any event it doesn't seem to do them much harm.

You are right, we do have enough Christian nutters of our own, so why bus in other types of nutters, as if we don't have enough of our own. In any event we can't ban everybody but we can ban Muslims who persecute women and gays.

#4 Parent The Trader - 2015-12-09

I understand what you are saying in the context of this board.

Turnoi and SB should become Muslims, as well as the manufactured one O'Shei. They drink enough to qualify and even use drugs ,fake or non-fake....and they talk about women as if they were shite...Do they even give women drugs like happens in some English towns and cities? You note I am not interested in what the Koran says but what actually is the life-styles, and it would suit the aforementioned just fine. But that's all small potatoes, we should concentrate on what the official line is on women and gays- because there we are talking about discrimination(actual and intended) against more than half of the world's population. I'm laughing because Chinese women seem to find me a breath of fresh air.

#5 Parent San Migs - 2015-12-09

The Muslim religion in the west should have been banned a long long time ago

And so should judaism, which, shock horror, also carries out practices like circumcision and terrorizing of secular jews.

Not to mention right wing christians who bomb abortion/reproduction clinics and synagogues.

There are extremists who only look at the medieval parts of their "book", in every religion imho.

#6 Parent Fifi - 2015-12-09

cunning men will say women are equal and that we just have different purposes under God, and promptly brainwash their women folk to believe that too.

I understand what you are saying in the context of this board.

#7 Parent The Trader - 2015-12-09

Wrong Fifi, he has a lot of support, he is not just ahead of his opponents, he is MILES AHEAD of his opponents! Even international political analysts outside of the USA are saying it, even some of his enemies. Of course, left wing feminazi types like yourself don't like him, it does not suit you pro-minority group and do-gooder agenda. You should go and get a job as a "snivel libertarian", lol!

I don't actually know what Trump has been saying. Since i arrived in China i have been too busy with work, women (just got a date with a supermarket till girl) and the culture to listen to the news. But i think I must be a do-gooder, as I like to do good to women and gays, because I know the torment both groups went through during the last century to get their rights- to get equality; although cunning men will say women are equal and that we just have different purposes under God, and promptly brainwash their women folk to believe that too. The Muslim religion in the west should have been banned a long long time ago. You shouldn't have the right to exist if you preach that women and gays ae not in real terms equal.

Return to Index › Re: Re re: trump calls for complete shutdown of borders to muslims

Go to another board -