TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Re re: trump calls for complete shutdown of borders to muslims
#1 Parent San Migs - 2015-12-10
Re: Re re: trump calls for complete shutdown of borders to muslims

It beggars belief that there are some on this board who believe the dangers from fundamentalist Christians is equal to the dangers from Muslims. Let me tell you fundamental Christians are never going to take over whole towns and council control but Muslims are doing so and will do so even more. Quite frankly i wouldn't want to be a woman in the UK of the future. Forget about Muslims setting off bombs and that- that's the least of our problems.

Extremists in every religion, anyone with a bomb can be DANGEROUS.

Thats funny, because in Utah mormons enact their laws, and christians try to tell muslim schools what they should and shouldn't do, and even whinge about kosher food. I actually admire Israel for being a secular state, that is what makes it great imho, they tell everyone, of any religious persuasion, that their extremism is not welcome. Secular jews despise the hasidic orthodox jews as much as they despise the palestinian terrorists, the orthodox jews do not even believe in contemporary Israel as a state, only in a theocratic greater israel.

Women should be seen and not heard anyway.

#2 Parent The Trader - 2015-12-10

It beggars belief that there are some on this board who believe the dangers from fundamentalist Christians is equal to the dangers from Muslims. Let me tell you fundamental Christians are never going to take over whole towns and council control but Muslims are doing so and will do so even more. Quite frankly i wouldn't want to be a woman in the UK of the future. Forget about Muslims setting off bombs and that- that's the least of our problems.

#3 Parent San Migs - 2015-12-09

Yes, like some idiots who think the earth is flat, despite being proved otherwise.

Return to Index › Re: Re re: trump calls for complete shutdown of borders to muslims

Go to another board -