TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re income for future wife is important
#1 Parent The Trader - 2015-12-11
Re income for future wife is important

I know that this "Candy" does not exist, you are not in China, and that no woman would ever be attracted to you.

And how stupid could you be, suggesting that a man should give a woman money ( welfare ) to start her own business.

Remember these two words, "personal responsibility", you should teach it to your "students", lol!

You know I am in China, you know that full well. What you don't like is that in a few weeks i have managed to interest three women instead of frightening them off as you do with your dogmatic bullying and course lecturing, which has of necessity sent you to brothels over and over again. I will amend that because I won't know (100%)if Linda is interested in me in 'that way' until I propose on Monday and she remains a virgin until Monday. I have only snogged Sunshine but can say she is interested. Whereas Candy? She's a man-killer and my back is giving me hell; but my job is now secure. Nimble position changes are not easy at our age are they? I do need to lose a couple of stones, I have to say.

Not up to me to teach my students any such thing. I should teach them English only. I'm not as arrogant as you.

Return to Index › Re income for future wife is important

Go to another board -