TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Wenlin
#1 Parent San Migs - 2015-12-11
Re Wenlin

Trolling for replies...killfile!

#2 Parent The Trader - 2015-12-11
Re Wenlin

Dr. Turnoi Turjakuunnen - 2015-12-10

Wenlin is not only a software for beginning learners of Chinese; it also has some features and tools that are useful for scholars in the sinological area, including seal script forms of Chinese characters and an ancient Chinese Dictionary from around the period of the Han dynasty. The software package also includes a larger set of importsnt ancient and modern Chinese texts in the Tushuguan (Library) section of the software. Very helpful for a sinologist like me.

I just bought a cheap software upgrade from them for 10 USD.

http://www.wenlin.com/

No disrespect meant but in the context of useful advise for the only types of dudes likely to look on this site it's all total crap and useless. What on earth possessed you to post it?

Let me advise FT's on the subject of learning some language in China. Go on ebay and get yourself a 4 quid language course (like I have) go to China and pay a student for her time to teach you some Mandarin. I can order myself fags, milk and all the business. Do not get involved in cons on the Internet. And by the way you say on your desktop 'learn mandarin in 100.....' I don't know if that's days or hours but either would be nonsense and a con.

Return to Index › Re Wenlin

Go to another board -